Loughborough, viewed from the Outwoods.
The Outwoods is 110 acres of ancient woodland to the north of Loughborough and is one of the oldest surviving woodland sites in Charnwood. The Outwoods consists of a variety of different routes and walks, including an easy access path with a bird feeding station.
The Outwoods was gifted to the people of Loughborough in 1946 by two local benefactors, Allan Moss and George Harry Bowler, and is managed by the Outwoods Management Committee. In 2015/16, for the eighth year running the Outwoods was awarded the Green Flag, this is a nationally recognised mark of excellence.
Canon 350D with Sigma 24-70 @ 24mm. f/5, 1/800s ISO 100.